In the forum below we want to hear your thoughts on the financial impact of a new development and whether this is an acceptable cost for ratepayers and residents. It is expected that a new facility will cost an extra $200 per property, every year for the next 20 years. We would like you to consider this regardless of whether you are a property owner or renting as the cost is likely to be passed through from landlords.
This is a public forum so please keep the following points in mind:
- Be nice to each other. We are all here to contribute and converse so please be kind and respect others and their ideas.
- Try to stay on-topic. There are two other threads where you can leave your thoughts about ‘How Important is the Façade’ and ‘What Should be in a Shared Facility’
- Abuse will not be tolerated. This includes: personal attacks, hate speech, negative comments or slurs against race, sexual orientation or gender, or threats to a user’s safety.
- Please do not share personal or sensitive information about other users.
- Spamming of threads or posts will not be tolerated.
The tool we’re using to facilitate the conversation is called GraphComment – it allows you to create a profile so you can track your comments, share the conversation, vote on other people’s comments and reply to others. If you have trouble for whatever reason you can check their FAQ or send us a message at email@example.com.