In the forum below we want to hear your thoughts about the features you consider ‘must-haves’ for a shared community facility. This could be anything from a library or cafe to meeting rooms or performance space. If you already use these facilities at other venues in the community then we would love to know which ones you have visited recently, which are your favourites and why you like them.
This is a public forum so please keep the following points in mind:
- Be nice to each other. We are all here to contribute and converse so please be kind and respect others and their ideas.
- Try to stay on-topic. There are two other threads where you can leave your thoughts about ‘How Important is the Façade’ and ‘The Financial Impact of a New Facility’
- Abuse will not be tolerated. This includes: personal attacks, hate speech, negative comments or slurs against race, sexual orientation or gender, or threats to a user’s safety.
- Please do not share personal or sensitive information about other users.
- Spamming of threads or posts will not be tolerated.
The tool we’re using to facilitate the conversation is called GraphComment – it allows you to create a profile so you can track your comments, share the conversation, vote on other people’s comments and reply to others. If you have trouble for whatever reason you can check their FAQ or send us a message at email@example.com.